To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Richmond, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Richmond, VA
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Providing administrative support to multiple executives
- Calendar management for multiple executives
- Entering data into database
- Managing Outlook calendar
- Preparing travel arrangements
- Coordinating events
- Other duties as assigned
- 4+ years of executive assistant experience
- Expert level knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178