This company is a globally recognized Chemical industry leader with specialty focused labs and offices throughout the United States. The site is a professional office setting that brings together departments like sales, admin, regulatory and registrations. They currently have an opening for a Regulatory Affairs Associate (Chemicals).
Salary/Hourly Rate: $17-18/hr
Position Overview: The Regulatory Affairs Associate will be assisting with a technical data transfer of information regarding MSDS sheets in a professional and highly regulated environment supporting global registrations. The candidate will work as part of a team and work for a 6+ month project. This company is accessible by public transportation!
Responsibilities of the Regulatory Affairs Associate:
- Support an updated information database by transferring chemical related data and formulas from one system to another
- Work cross-functionally with the Regulatory and Toxicology Teams to ensure accurate and appropriate evaluation of safety hazards
- Compile and review data
- Follow directions to create and update related reports
- Carefully update information following specific regulatory protocol
- Work collaboratively and professionally with departments in-house and at remote sites
Qualifications for the Regulatory Affairs Associate:
- A good eye for detail and very meticulous nature
- Good computer skills including the ability to learn new software programs easily
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and non-verbal
- Ability to stay organized and manage time well
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in the Sciences including: Chemistry, Biochemistry, Engineering fields, Computer Science, Environmental Science or another similar field
Benefits: URL blocked - click to apply
The post URL blocked - click to apply appeared first on URL blocked - click to apply.