To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
- Engle Martin
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Forensic Structural Engineer
Envista Forensics • Denver, CO
Posted 6 days ago
Envista Forensics addresses the growing demand by insurance claims and legal professionals for a global, multi-disciplinary and highly-skilled forensic consulting partner. Envista Forensics is a global forensic consulting firm that provides a comprehensive array of technical services to the insurance and legal communities.
Our mission is simple:
- We deliver certainty to our clients when they need it most: When equipment, systems, structures, or data have been threatened by catastrophe or litigation.
- We determine cause and responsibility; we identify the nature and extent of damage or loss and provide a full range of solutions to protect their assets.
- Our technical experts are trusted advisors and industry leaders. Their expertise is broad and deep, capable of withstanding all forms of scrutiny. Our services are available globally so that certainty is assured no matter where in the world it is needed.
As the recovery from disasters has grown more complex, Envista Forensics has developed a comprehensive array of services to help our clients and has associates located around the globe to provide our clients assurance no matter the type of loss or location of the disaster.
Our entire staff is dedicated to providing the best possible service, vast experience, and Certainty in an Uncertain World.
We are an equal Opportunity Employer offering competitive pay and benefits and an environment where teamwork, ongoing professional development, continuous improvement, and exceptional service are valued and rewarded.
We currently have an outstanding career opportunity for a Structural Engineer.
- Investigates residential and commercial sites to determine the cause and origin of structural failures, damages or defects.
- Analyzes damages to structures that have been threatened by catastrophes.
- Prepares accurate, clear, thorough, and concise reports and letters outlining the cause and origin of the damages to clients. Follows established policies, procedures, and processes in preparing information, exercising sound judgment in applying these to potentially unusual or complicated situations, and submit reports and documents in a timely manner and in accordance with client's standards and expectations.
- Stays abreast of company policies, procedures, and practices; participates in ongoing training and development as assigned or approved to assure knowledge and skills remain current and comprehensive.
- Functions as an effective member of the team, assisting co-workers as needed and learning from colleagues and supervisors; supports the goals of the department, division, and organization; participates in special assignments and activities as required or approved; demonstrates initiative in the interest of the client and the organization.
- Adheres to all applicable federal, state, and local laws as well as applicable regulations and standards.
- Establishes trusted working relationship with clients and interacts socially at mixed engagements with regional clients.
- Baccalaureate degree in Civil or Structural Engineering is required. MS in Structural Engineering is a plus.
- Skills in analyzing, interpreting, synthesizing, prioritizing, and reporting pertinent information, discerning the essential from the non-essential, and grasping complexities of unusual or complicated cases; research and investigative abilities
- Significant experience (typically 7 plus years) as a design/structural engineer (residential, industrial and commercial buildings).
- Design-build experience desired.
- Experience with commercial, institutional, healthcare, high-rise and governmental facilities is desired.
- Active Professional Engineering (PE) license is required.