About Blue Raven Solar
Blue Raven Solar is one of the largest and fastest growing residential solar companies in the nation. We are looking for hard working and self-motivated sales leaders who have a desire to upstart their career and help homeowners go green, save money, and invest in increasing their home value. We are the highest rated solar company on [ Link removed ] and ranked 7th largest residential installer in the nation (GTM Research Report) in less than 5 years.
As a company, we want to be a powerful force for good in our employees’ lives by creating a unique culture that impacts us in a positive way and empowers each of us to reach our full potential. We dream of a better future for our customers, our employees, and our planet, and we want you to be an integral part of that future!
- Blue Raven Solar Sales Consultants will work closely with potential and current customers helping them through the process of converting from traditional power usage to clean, cost-effective, solar energy. Consultants are vital in helping interested homeowners understand the importance of solar energy while proactively earning their business. They will own the sales process with an account manager mindset from acquisition to close and will be supported by the best customer service, operations and install teams in the business.
- Educate homeowners on the positive effects of solar energy including energy cost savings, clean energy, and worthwhile investment to increase home value
- Market Blue Raven’s products and services and set up new customers
- Capitalize on sales opportunities with warm-leads provided, and supplement with personal leads and referrals
- Sell or be Sold mentality with in-home presentations and proposals
- Must attend and pass applicable sales training
- Be able to efficiently communicate proposals during in-home presentations
- Willing to listen, learn, and be humble
- Sales experience with high ticket items ($10k+) is desired but not required
- Laptop or iPad for presentations
- Reliable Transportation
- Base per KW, Commission
- Residual Income
- Average full-time $90,000 - $150,000 yearly, with an upside of $200,000+
- Cost Reduction
- Customer Service
- Photovoltaics (Pv)
- Sales Process
- Sales Training