This company has a long-standing history made up of success, dedication and integrity. With breaking annual sales numbers, this organization is proven to be a stable and solid; with the ability to produce a great place of employment for their Ag team. Now you can be part of their team as they are seeking an Applicator to assist at one of their profitable locations in the Panora, IA area.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $16 - $20/ hour
- Acreage Bonuses
- FULL benefits package including health, life, dental, and vision; paid holidays and paid vacation, and 401k.
- Annual work attire allowance.
- Advancement Opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As an applicator you will apply fertilizer, crop protection products with company’s equipment, as well as assist with necessary maintenance of equipment.
- Responsible for the recording and maintenance of the application data and log books.
- In this position you will also be accountable for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining location equipment as needed.
- Operate agriculture equipment in addition to Commercial Application.
- Assist in other duties as assigned, including inventory control and warehouse duties.
Just 30 minutes west of Des Moines, Panora is a progressive, rural community nestled along the banks of the Middle Racoon River. Home to Lake Panorama, the Racoon River Valley Trail, and the Guthrie County Historical Village, Panora is known for its rural charm and for providing residents and visitors alike, a variety of recreational opportunities. Whether your interests include hiking, biking, camping or canoeing, Panora is your choice. But the fun doesn’t stop there, you can also plan a trip to the local museum, a visit to the local farmer’s market, go hunting, shopping or dine out at a local restaurant.
Local schools have small classroom sizes and individual instruction while remaining close to the amenities of larger cities. Newly renovated sections of the schools offer fantastic classrooms and activities.
Annual events happening throughout the year and so much happening in this community of around 1,200.
- Candidate should possess an agricultural background.
- Experience operating large farm equipment and a sprayer– preferred.
- Be mechanically incline.
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to work independently.
- Class A CDL or ability to obtain.
- Ability to work long hours.
- Agronomy or Ag-related Degree preferred but not necessary.
Phone: [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Applicator – Panora, IA
Email: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Applicator – Panora, IA
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!