Kforce has a client in Mclean, Virginia (VA) that is seeking a Payroll Accountant.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree with at least one year of experience in a multi-state payroll department (or an equivalent combination of education and direct work experience)
- The ideal candidate for this position will have at least one year of experience in a multi-state, corporate payroll department
- FPC or CPP preferred, but not required
- Must have knowledge of the ADP Payroll system, with a good understanding of federal and state guidelines related to payroll and taxes for both an employer and employees
- Must be able to function efficiently and lead the resolution of issues in a team environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) of the United States required
- Must be able to make gross-to-net payroll calculations without the aid of a computerized payroll system
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.