NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Drupal PHP Developer to join our team in Morrisville, NC, USA. NTT Data
is seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail-oriented Drupal/PHP Developer
to join our great team. We support a project/customer that "reduces the burden of human illness and disability by understanding how the environment influences the development and progression of human disease." What you do matters and has significant impact on the medical and scientific communities we serve. Your work here really matters and has real impact. Responsibilities:
- Work with a team of web and application developers, for a company that is rapidly expanding in the area, to support web sites and online applications for a government research institute.
- Work quickly and carefully to complete work on both small and larger projects, collaborate with colleagues, and suggest new solutions to improve existing websites.
- Meet daily with colleagues to discuss goals for the day and week, collaborate with colleagues when needed, work independently on web change edits and coding and review work by colleagues.
- Communicate with customers, document work/time details in job tracking system, investigate and learn emerging technologies, and be flexible to change your priorities if the customer's priorities change.
Morrisville, NC (Research Triangle Park)Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline.
- 3-4 years of working experience in PHP Web Development.
- Drupal site building experience and strong familiarity with both front- and back-end, particularly experience developing Drupal modules
- Knowledge of PHP programming language, experience building efficient, testable and reusable PHP modules.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns and object-oriented PHP programming
- Familiarity with SQL/no-SQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Basic knowledge of usability & 508 compliancy
- Proficient understanding of standard coding tools e.g. Git, Jira, Gulp, Drush, Composer
- Good problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Atlassian products, JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Public Trust background security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information. US Citizens or Permanent Residents preferred.
Candidates for this position will be required to adhere to NTT DATA's and its clients' COVID-19 health and safety protocols. NTT DATA is committed to complying with the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force COVID-19 Workplace Safety Guidance for Federal Contractors and Subcontractors to the extent it is enforced by the federal government or any of its clients. If this position becomes subject to a COVID-19 vaccination mandate based on applicable law or client requirement, candidates will be required to become fully vaccinated as defined by NTT DATA or be approved for an exemption in accordance with applicable law.
In compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rules, NTT DATA provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. The starting pay range for a candidate selected for this position who works in Colorado is $70,000 - $160,000. The successful candidate's actual pay will be based on a number of factors, including work location, relevant experience (internal or external), technical skills, and other qualifications. The candidate may also be eligible for incentive compensation based on personal and/or company performance. This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage with an employer contribution, flexible spending or health savings account, life and AD&D, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program with company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.
#LI-PS About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.Job Segment:
Drupal, Developer, Cloud, Database, SQL, Technology
- Attention To Detail
- Business Informatics