To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Shelton, CT 06484
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Technology • Shelton, CT
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Software Engineer in Shelton, Connecticut (CT). Essential Duties:
- Perform analysis, design and programming for business solutions
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs are written to enhance the Bank's IT and business processes
- Document and maintain programs, utilizing knowledge and experience to confer with user representatives from across the Bank as well as vendors to gain an understanding of necessary changes to the Bank's applications
- Submit specifications to Senior Staff Members or management for review, and act as a resource to Junior Staff Members
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Applications, Software Engineering, or related field of study plus 5 years relevant experience
- Experience must include strong Java programming skills
- Knowledge of Spring/Spring Boot frameworks
- Knowledge on SOAP/REST based web services (both client and server side)
- Has developed integrations between systems using various protocols
- Experience with Agile development, JIRA and GIT source control is a plus
- Requires knowledge of complete software development life cycle including requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing validation
- Programming Languages: Java
- IDE: Eclipse/IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD)
- Frameworks: Spring/Spring Boot
- OS: Unix, Linux, Windows
- Databases: MS SQL Server, Sybase, and Oracle
- Methodologies: Agile