Who Are We?
The Brothers that just do Gutters are a full-service rain gutter and gutter guard franchise. We repair, install, and maintain Seamless Gutters, Gutter Guard, Specialty Gutters and many other services. The Brothers currently have multiple locations across the United States. We are a performance-based company with clearly defined career paths laid out for each of our employees. We fully invest in our workers and believe it is important to listen to them and create a comfortable work environment.Why Work for Us?
We care and we are fair. We love our employees and are sincerely interested in their personal and professional growth. If you like a shorter sale and the opportunity for a one-call close, this is a great business model. 80% of the people we meet with contact us directly and want/ need our services. We do expect you to ask for referrals, join networking groups and find new untapped clientele on a regular basis, but only makes up 10-20% of your efforts. We don't do 4-hour hard/ pushy sales closes. We educate our clients, show them the best solutions for their situations and sell them what they need. Our current sales team sells over 1 million dollars per year each which gives them a great salary, as well as a balanced family life.Basic Function:
To sell The Brothers that just do Gutters services to the public so as to generate a quality product for the customer and profit for the company.Sales and Estimating Responsibilities:
- Attends all estimates on time.
- Prices new opportunities within 48 hours of the onsite visit with prospect using The Brothers that just do Gutters production rates.
- Returns incoming phone calls in a professional manner, within 8 business hours of call.
- Provides product differentiation to customer throughout selling process (assists customer in understanding exactly what they are paying for and why it is a superior product.)
- Effectively sells the company's services to the customer in a competitive atmosphere by understanding the customers' needs and selling to satisfy those needs.
- Helps jobs stay "happy and under." Visits every sold job at least once to maintain relationship with customers and crew.
- Maintain consistent follow-up procedures on all open bids. Get's a "yes" or a "no" on all bids.
- Strive to target and market to the most profitable jobs
- Prioritizes work and actions in order to achieve established sales goals (see below)
- Maintain closing/ dollars sold % of at least 40%
- Develops a well thought out prospecting plan focusing on generating leads for the company.
- Participates in networking groups to establish business relationships and promote company.
- Relentless prospecting: Asking every new client for referrals and gaining new business outside of the companies regular marketing efforts.
- Maintains an organized work flow and process using company CRM
- Set and achieve goals for sales volumes, closing rates and gross profits.
- Maintains regular communication with the owners, staff and field personnel, working cooperatively to develop methods and systems that are most effective for growing the business.
- Maintains company reputation of integrity and professionalism by communicating with customers in a professional manner, being punctual for appointments, returning phone calls promptly, etc.
- Assures that all necessary information pertaining to jobs is communicated to crew leaders as necessary (i.e. job colors, job scopes, scheduling, billing, etc.)
- Maintains open communication with crew leader and painters, in order to remain knowledgeable of jobs and teams.
- Communicates with all employees in a positive and respectful manner.
- Demonstrates positive leadership through all actions with all employees.
- Attends all meetings on time.
- Works the necessary hours per week in order to perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely manner.
- Assists in the development and implementation of new systems, helping to maintain and increase the company's profitability and organization as it changes and grows.
- Assists in problem solving and implementing solutions.
- Participates in planning company growth and development and supports company mission by following through on initiatives.
- Care and understanding for the people actually doing the work
- Client focused
- Deadline-focused and results driven
- Strong people and communication skills
- Interested in professional achievement and further development
- Strong desire to play an active role within a dynamic, competitive team
- Tech savvy
- Positive attitude
The Brothers that just do Gutters are a full-service rain gutter and gutter guard franchise. We repair, install, and maintain Seamless Gutters, Gutter Guard, Specialty Gutters and many other services. The Brothers currently have other franchise locations in NJ, VA, PA, WA, and FL. We are a performance-based company that focuses on delivering defined career paths to individuals with goals and aspirations and we fully invest in our workers. We believe that it is important to listen and create a comfortable work environment for all.Don't settle for a fixer-upper career, join us
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to Brothers That Just Do Gutters Corporate.
- Positive Attitude
- Problem Solving