Senior Electrical Engineer- Excellent Benefits, Bonus, & Equity Package
This Jobot Job is hosted by: David Pacheco
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $130,000 - $175,000 per yearA bit about us:
Top ranked Artificial Intelligence startup with a national presence. We've developed an autonomy stack that is the first and only autonomous AI Pilot, deployed in combat over the last decade. Our proprietary AI technology is capable of performing missions ranging from room clearance, to penetrating air defense systems, and dogfighting F-16s. Backed by top-tier Silicon Valley VC funds, we've established ourselves as the leader in AI aviation.Why join us?
- Hybrid opportunity, 3 days in office and 2 days WFH!
- Fast growing innovative AI company!
- $3B valuation company with a huge reputation in it's space!
- Competitive base salary + bonus and RSU's
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation package available
We are looking for a Sr. Electrical Engineer to help continue to build on our AI platform for autonomous aircraft.
Skills and responsibilities include:
- You have a B.S. in Electrical Engineering, MS in EE preferred
- You have a minimum of 3+ years of industry experience as an Electrical Engineer
- PCB Design and layout is a MUST!
- Expertise in Altium or Similar CAD/schematic design technology
- Must Have contributed to a product design involving EE, ME, and SW engineering
- Have worked through at least one full product design cycle
- You are experienced with: circuit design, schematic capture, component selection, and circuit testing.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
- Circuit Design
- Design And Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Printed Circuit Board
- Product Design