To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Yard Driver DOL - 2nd Shift
XPO Logistics • Dallas, TX
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
2nd Shift, Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 6:30pm
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, our employees take pride in their work and show dedication to their jobs. As the Yard Driver, you will work with transportation dispatchers, shipping and receiving operations clerks, and management teams to support all yard-related issues.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Move full and empty trailers to scheduled destinations around the campus
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading position
- Assist in loading and unloading trailers when necessary
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch twist and crawl, and occasionally required to climb; must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to regularly lift up to 35 lbs., and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.; may also move up to 500 lbs. on wheeled carts
- Ability to reach with hands and arms, at times above head; and talk and hear
- Valid driver license with clean driving record
- Experience with methods for moving product, laws, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective operations for the protection of people and property
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.