Pediatric RN Homecare
Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking compassionate Registered Nurses (RN) to care for pediatric patients in Winston, Oregon.
Open shifts available are Fridays from 8:00AM to 4:00PM, and Saturday nights from 11:00PM to 7:00AM.
Working with the physician, our Registered Nurses (RN) develop and manage nursing care plans, as well as instruct patients and their families in proper treatment, helping individuals take steps to improve or maintain health a healthy lifestyle. As a Maxim Registered Nurse (RN), you will be responsible for following a physician established plan of treatment under the direction of our Director of Clinical Services. Maxim believes that qualified Registered Nurses (RN) are advocates and health educators for patients, families and communities.
• Current, unencumbered state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
• Minimum one (1) year of Registered Nurses (RN) experience required with home health experience preferred
• Current CPR certification
• Copy of updated Physical, based on state requirements for Registered Nurses (RN)
• Copy of updated TB results/ Chest x-ray
• Reliable transportation
• Previous tracheotomy experience preferred, but not required
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Electronic Medical Record
Arm Hand Steadiness
Conducting Physical Examinations