You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Solar Sales Representative
ABOUT BLUE RAVEN SOLAR
Blue Raven Solar is an industry leading solar company with innovative and progressive sales processes that have helped us revolutionize the residential solar experience. We are the highest rated solar company through SOLAR REVIEWS and ranked 7th largest residential installer in the nation (GTM Research Report) in less than 5 years.
As a company, we want to be a powerful force for good in our employees' lives by creating a unique culture that impacts us in a positive way and empowers each of us to reach our full potential. We dream of a better future for our customers, our employees, and our planet, and we want you to be an integral part of that future!
As a Blue Raven Solar Sales Consultant, you will work closely with potential clients, guiding them through the process of converting from traditional power usage to CLEAN, COST EFFECTIVE, Solar Energy! The Sales Consultant role is vital in educating homeowners on the importance of converting to solar energy, all while pro-actively earning their business. Sales Consultants will have industry leading Operational and Installation support, allowing you to fluidly own the entire sales process from start to end.
- Market Blue Raven Solar and Set-up new clients.
- Capitalize on Setter Generated Warm leads while supplementing with personal leads/referrals.
- Educate homeowners on positive effects of Solar energy including cost savings, clean energy benefits, and worthwhile investment to clients’ home.
- Assumptive mentality with In-home presentations and proposals.
- (DESIRED) Sales Experience (1 year or more) but not required
- Reliable Transportation
- Cell Phone AND Laptop/Tablet for showing Proposals.
- MUST be comfortable with In-home presentations.
- MUST Attend and Pass Sales Consultant Training program.
- Commission, Base per KW.
- Additional incentives for Self-generated Sales.
- Residual Income.
- AVG First year Income $90,000- $150,000; Annual Salary Year 2+ of $200,000+.
- Cost Reduction
- Sales Process
- Telephone Call Reception Management
- Transportation Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g35zpjr
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.