To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA
- John Monaco
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RemX IT Staffing • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client has an opening for a PHP/MySQL Web Developer who will work on a unique web-based application. The preference would be to have someone who can perform 80% backend development with PHP/MySQL and 20% Frontend Development. Our client is looking for team members who love problem solving and finding better ways to get things done.
- Collaborating with faculty to translate cutting edge research protocols into functionality for patient engagement and behavior change
- Developing new features for individual interventions and for the platform
- Working with the development team to iteratively determine the best way to meet project goals in a timely, robust and scalable manner
- Crafting architectural approaches to drive down the cost of feature development and deployment
- B.S. required, preferably in Computer or Information Science or a related field
- At least 3 years experience developing with MySQL (preferred), Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server, or other advanced RDMS, including database design
- Demonstrated knowledge of modern RDBMS database design and management (MySQL experience preferred; Oracle or MS-SQL acceptable)
- Proven ability to understand end-user needs, translate them into technical requirements and work with end-users to ensure their needs are met in a timely fashion
- Ability to diagnose and solve complex user-reported or system-identified issues in production
- React, Node, Bootstrap or Angular JS experience preferred
- Symfony or other PHP frameworks experience
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.