To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tempe, AZ
- Michael White
- Phone: 6025671953
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Benefits Customer Service Representative-TAS Service Center
Aerotek • Tempe, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
The Benefit Customer Service Representative provides customer service support for client pension and/or health and welfare plans using web-based systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting issues.
* Quickly build rapport and respond to customers in a compassionate manner by identifying and exceeding expectations (responding in a respectful, accurate, timely manner, consistently meeting commitments)
* Demonstrate flexibility to customize customer service approach to meet all types of member communication styles and personalities
* Handle confidential information with sensitivity and discretion in accordance with HIPAA and Data Privacy laws and company data security requirements
* Proficiently translate health and welfare and pension terms, complex plan information and processes into simple explanations and instructions that customers can understand and act upon.
* Read and understand client's plan documents, amendments or online knowledge base tools, etc. Collect relevant information, determine immediate requests/questions and also anticipate the future needs of the member
* Maintain diplomacy and tact while dealing with upset or escalated callers
* Demonstrate knowledge, understanding and compliance with company and client procedures and guidelines providing appropriate and accurate information
* Maintain and document complete and accurate call and case notes
* Respond professionally to customer inquiries/complaints received via phone, email or other communication channels
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.