Bus Driver - Irvine, CA
Full and Part Time Orange County Bus Driver Positions Open NOW!
No CDL Required to Start - We'll Train You to Get Your CDL!
$1,000 Sign On Bonus!
INCREASED PAY RATES - Now $13/hour
We want YOU to join our TEAM - start your career today with MV Transportation!
We are proud to offer these
benefits to our Drivers!
Guaranteed Evenings and Sundays Off!
- What other Transit Company can offer that?
- Competitive Starting Wage!
- $1,000 Sign On Bonus*
- Affordable benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plan
- Paid Vacation/PTO
- Paid Training!!
The Driver is responsible for safely operating a transit motor vehicle. The primary objective of the Driver is providing safe, reliable, and efficient public transportation for passengers who live and work in your community!
- Successfully perform scheduled client transportation safely and within a reasonable time frame.
- Ensure the safety of all passengers.
- Provide excellent customer service including assistance in boarding and deboarding, supplying information, and responding appropriately in the event of emergency.
- Team player and helpful to staff, management, and peers.
- Employ all techniques of defensive driving to minimize the risk of preventable and non-preventable accidents and/or passenger injuries.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- *Bonus conditions apply.
WALK IN APPLICANTS WELCOME
Monday through Thursday from 10 am to 5 pm and Friday from 10 am to 3 pm
Location: 16281 Construction Circle West, Irvine, CA 92606 (please park at parking lot 2)
Questions?? Please call 949-857-7120
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Previous professional driving experience preferred but not required.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Safe driving record and clean criminal history.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language clearly.
- Ability to navigate the service area through the use of maps and/or on-board directional equipment.
We can put you on the road to a great career helping others!
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.