* Full time
B1 Shift Hours: Thursday - Saturday, alternating Wednesdays 5:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
* Communicate issues to supervisor and area manager.
* Input and output product in NAV.
* Order and pick up labels from label room, take to supervisor for sign off.
* Clear old labels off line.
* Print pallet tags, take to supervisor for sign off.
* Make DC tags.
* Verify incoming PO, country of origin, date, size/count.
* Count grade out.
* Complete required forms (grade out forms, etc.).
* Work with line leads to coordinate changeovers.
* Communicate with hi-lo driver.
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Computer and data entry experience preferred.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
* Proficiency in use of English language with the ability to communicate effectively and professionally,
present information and direction, and field questions from managers, employees and external contacts.
* Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Demonstrated problem solving and attention to detail.
* Environment includes an expansive refrigerated warehouse, where the temperature averages 50 degrees
Fahrenheit. The background noise approaches 70 dcbs.
* Capable of lifting at least 10 lbs.
- Attention To Detail
- Data Entry
- Hilo Html5 Game Framework