Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest IT Staffing organization, has an immediate and high profile opportunity for a .NET Developer to work for a large organization located in Cincinnati, OH.
If interested in any .NET Developer opportunities in the greater Cincinnati area, please send a resume to Mckena Estes, Recruiter, at [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply. If you’d like to receive Job Alerts from Apex that match your specific criteria, visit itcareers.apexsystemsinc.com.
• Designs and develops applications with an eye towards simplicity, reliability, manageability, maintainability, extensibility, performance, and re-use
• Provides technical expertise in the areas of architecture, design, implementation, and testing
• Is influential and engages actively in building out a dynamic and productive development organization and continuously improving practices and methodology
• Develop time estimates for project deliverables.
• Learn new software tools and skills as needed.
• Participate in test planning, development, and execution for integration and system testing.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
• Mentor and guide others who are still developing their skills
• Participate/Lead code reviews
• Ability to be on call during deployments and support issues
• .NET languages, preferably C#
• .NET frameworks such as WCF, Entity Framework, .NET Core, and WebAPI
• Web Services (REST, SOAP, XML-RPC, etc.)
• Thorough understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) principles
• Relational databases and data access (JDBC/DAO/SQL), preferably SQL Server
• Messaging based architecture, asynchronous messaging patterns, queuing systems
• Developing SOA based services in an ESB framework
• Test automation, unit testing, and code coverage frameworks
• 5+ years related experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• Comfortable working with an Agile development methodology
• Self-motivated team player who excels in a collaborative environment
• Strong sense of personal accountability
• Contributes beyond job role and responsibilities
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly and self-directed
• Passionate about continuously improving organizational practices
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [ Phone number blocked ] - ||
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Sql (Programming Language)
Extensible Markup Language (Xml)
Ajax (Programming Language)