To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dublin, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Security Officer II (Part-Time)
Cardinal Health • Dublin, OH
Posted 1 month ago
What Security contributes to Cardinal Health
Security is responsible for providing measures to safeguard Cardinal Health's assets from circumstances that would cause loss or harm.
- Demonstrates knowledge of security concepts, policies, and procedures.
- Recognizes and anticipates security incidents and issues and escalates or responds appropriately.
- Identifies physical risk and assists with risk mitigation.
- Conducts site security audits and investigations.
- Applies industry, government and company specific security standards to solve problems and provides guidance.
- Completes and/or reviews incident reports.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies acquired knowledge and skills to complete standard tasks
- Readily learns and applies new information and methods to work in assigned area
- Maintains appropriate licenses, training and certifications
- Works on routine assignments that require some problem resolution
- Works within clearly defined standard operating procedures and/or scientific methods
- Adheres to all quality guidelines
- Works under moderate degree of supervision
- Work typically involves regular review of output by work lead or supervisor
- Refers complex unusual problems to supervisor
Accountabilities in this role
- Daily security procedures
- Corporate security and safety standards compliance
- Emergency response and crisis management
- Physical security of multiple locations in Dublin, Ohio
- Routine patrols
- Security policies and procedures enforcement
- Security or medical incidents response; reporting actions and findings
- Provide high-quality customer service at security desks, and interact in a professional manner with employees, contractors, and visitors
- High school diploma required
- 1+ years’ experience in a related field
- First Responder experience preferred
- Former or current military members highly sought after
- Prior experience in the Security industry is preferred
- EMT basic preferred
- Paramedic experience preferred
- Ability to work independently and perform all job duties with minimal supervision
- Willing to work a wide range of hours, including nights and/or weekends
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.