Praxair, Inc. is a leading industrial gas company in North and South America and one of the largest URL blocked - click to apply. Praxair produces, sells and distributes atmospheric, process and specialty URL blocked - click to apply, and high-performance URL blocked - click to apply. Our products, URL blocked - click to apply and technologies are making our planet more productive by bringing efficiency and environmental benefits to a wide variety of URL blocked - click to apply, including URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply, manufacturing, primary URL blocked - click to apply and many others. For more information about the company, please visit our website at URL blocked - click to apply.
Praxair Distribution, Inc. is seeking a Counter Person – In Store Sales Representative - Backup Truck Driver (CDL A or B) to join our team located in Virginia, MN.
The Counter Person - In Store Sales Representative - Backup Truck Driver will be responsible for performing customer service activities within a retail store environment, selling product to walk-in customers and proactively calling preferred and retail customers. The Counter Person - In Store Sales Representative's product focus will be on gases, rentals, and welding equipment and supplies.
We are offering a $1,500 Sign On Bonus!! Apply Today!!!
Counter Person - In Store Sales Representative - Backup Truck Driver
- Performs customer service activities including receiving and entering of telephone orders, answering questions, resolving challenges and tracing of order status or product shipments
- Performs Counter Sales serving customers who come into the retail store
- Works closely with and provides sales support to Outside Sales team
- Evaluates and recommends appropriate product, equipment, and/or programs
- Promotes 'add-on' sales of gases and high margin hard goods accessories
- Counter Person / In Store Sales Representative’s conduct product demonstrations
- Maintains customer records and files, including accurate account setup and pricing
- Performs outbound calls to Retail and small 'B' customers
- Sells product at minimum discount to achieve target margins
- Backup driver duties
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED required
- 1+ year(s) of Customer Service/Inside Sales/Counter Sales preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- No DUI/DWI or other alcohol (driving) related convictions within the last ten (10) years
- Have at least two years driving experience or have completed a course of instruction from a truck driver training school that operates equipment similar to Praxair's
- No preventable accidents, license suspensions or other moving violations in the past two (2) years
- A current medical examiner’s certificate or the ability to pass a DOT physical
- Valid class A or B CDL is required
- Current Hazmat Endorsement on CDL or ability to obtain Hazmat Endorsement within 60 days of hire
- The ability to read and write in English
- Reached the age of 21 years or older