The Good Samaritan Society is America's largest faith-based, not-for-profit organization, providing housing and services to seniors. With nearly 100 years of charting new territory, the Society offers an opportunity to weave together imagination with reality and ultimately transform the aging experience in America. Now, partnering with Sanford Health, we are able to provide care through all stages of life. Throughout our organization, we aim to fulfill the most basic of human needs: to feel loved, valued and at peace. Here, you will be part of a family, offering love and compassion to residents as part of a dedicated and diverse care team.
1222 S 7th Street, Albion, NE 68620 Phone: 402-395-5050
Employment Type: Part-time
New hourly rates. Call for more information. Jessica Donner, RN, DNS 402-395-5050
Who we are:
Easy Apply Process
Mobile Device Friendly
Your role for the position:
- The Good Samaritan Society Albion campus offers post-acute rehabilitation services and rehab/skilled care.
You're a good fit if:
- Provide resident care, document health needs and changes, assist staff RNs and leadership
- Help with daily care needs of senior residents
- Help residents to meals and faith services, checking blood pressure and other vitals
- Assist with activities of daily living such as dressing and showering
- Be a listening ear for residents.
What's in it for you:
- Completion of an accredited nursing assistant training program approved by the location and the state.
- You bring a smile to work every day
- Are a team player and can set expectations
- Drive accountability
- Sign-on opportunities available
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying employees. The variety of benefits include: health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visit: https://www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Retirement plan
- Paid Time Off
- Advancement Opportunities
- Daily devotions and prayer before meetings (if you choose to participate)
- Years of service recognition program
- Profile by Sanford - Weight Loss Program
- Verizon and AT&T Discounts
- Hotel Discounts
All qualified applicants will recieve consideration for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status.
Activities Of Daily Living (Ad Ls)
Export Administration Regulations