To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Maryland Heights, MO 63043
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Performance Tester (STL)
Kforce Technology • Maryland Heights, MO
Posted 2 months ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is immediately hiring a full time Performance Engineer in Maryland Heights, Missouri (MO). Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing and executing performance test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications
- Assists in test planning, gathers information from the project team, assists in writing the performance test plan, builds load scripts of moderate complexity using JMeter, executes performance scripts and prepares reports. Involved in documenting performance testing review meeting with project team stakeholders
- Work on projects of moderate complexity within one or more development environments
- Work on multiple programs/systems as a project team member
- Considered a subject matter expert in Performance Testing
- Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Schedules and facilitates performance testing kickoff meeting
- Manages Performance Test Project Folder on LAN/Share drive
- Performs analysis of project needs through interpretation of a project team service now request tool
- Submits the performance service now request tool through the Project Intake process
- Reviews completed performance test requirements with Performance Test Team; Compiles all issues identified and works with Project Team to finalize
- Checks the compatibility of JMeter and the application to be performance tested
- Work with Performance Manager/lead on Project delivery schedule
- Creates a Performance Test Plan document and logs it appropriately
- Submits requests to appropriate Service Delivery teams to have the servers that were identified in service now request added to CPM Monitoring tool
- Internally reviews the Test Plan with the Performance Lead
- Schedules and participates in facilitation of Performance Test Plan Review Meeting with the Project Manager, Technical SMEs and Performance Lead
- Testing Certification ISTQB Technical
- 3-5 years relevant Load Testing experience, code development, and/or QA testing
- 3 years of experience using JMeter
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English; Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Displays professional, positive, and approachable attitude/demeanor and discretion
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Self-starter, self-motivated, driven individual
- Ability to analyze and assist in resolving issues with automated test scripts
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Good knowledge of JMeter
- Experience with JMeter/HP Test Tool Suite or tools like Webload, LoadUI and similar solutions specific to performance test engineering