To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Salt Lake City, UT 84115
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Innovel • Salt Lake City, UT
Posted 2 months ago
The Clerical Associate is responsible for ensuring customer service and clerical inventory (4-walls) support activities are conducted in accordance with International Standards Organization (ISO) 9001, while working to provide efficient service to internal and external customers.
* Performs specific inventory related processes and supports related 4-walls activities
* Investigates and processes overages, shortages, damages, and adjustments related to production reports and other related
reports and logs
* Inputs data into Distribution Operations System (DOS) and other related Direct Delivery (DD) channel systems
* Communicates with internal and external customers any requested information
* Responds to all phone requests and inquiries within designated time window
* Performs required processing of customer data based inquiries, both internal and external
* Communicates effectively on all issues related to the daily operations within the department
* Cross-trains as needed to learn all clerical functions
* Meets deadlines and productivity and quality standards
* Assists other departments as needed
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Ability to read, write, and speak English
* Ability to solve problems
* Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
* Ability to handle stressful situations and work in a fast paced environment
* Ability to apply appropriate safety procedures and equipment to protect Company and customer assets
* Ability to work in non-air conditioned environment, where appropriate
* Ability to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime
* Ability to read and utilize reports as needed
* Ability to be open to change, and to effectively implement change quickly
* Ability to work well with others in a team setting to deliver high performance results
* Effective time management skills
* Detail oriented, organizational skills
* Ability to constantly lift, carry, push, or pull up to 10 lbs.; occasionally up to 20 lbs.
* Ability to constantly reach outward, handle and finger objects, sit, and type using a keyboard; occasionally bend, squat, kneel,
twist, turn, reach above shoulder, stand, and walk
* Ability to drive an automatic vehicle
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 18 years of age or older