Signature Consultants is seeking a Researcher for an opportunity in Medina, CA.
- Conduct independent research on multiple aspects of how users engage with novel products and experiences.
- Collect and analyze user behavior via quantitative methods, benchmark studies, lab studies and surveys. Work with designers, product managers, engineers and research managers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Evangelize research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations.
- Strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
- Excellent working knowledge of statistics and the principles of experiment design.
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills. he ability operate in a very fast-paced environment.
- A deep desire to apply design toward expanding what's possible and improving the world.
- Strong research background (experimental design)
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills (self-motivated, structured)
- Domain expertise in *some* highly technical domain (engineering, computer science, other sciences)
About Signature Consultants, LLC
- Coding is not required in this role, but understanding the basics of *how* people code is useful, as this role involves researching about tools used by software developers.
- Some experience performing
- User Experience Research will be a major plus, but is not an absolute requirement if there is a combination of other strengths mentioned above.
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit URL blocked - click to apply.