To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Norfolk, VA 23510
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Staff/Senior IT Auditor
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Norfolk, VA
Posted 7 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Staff/Senior IT Auditor in Virginia Beach, Virginia (VA). Responsibilities:
- Conduct preliminary surveys of audit areas to define scope and analyze risk
- Draft planning memos and engagement letters
- Prepare opening and closing meeting presentations
- Draft audit programs ensuring complete coverage and analysis of assigned areas
- Execute audit testing and document workpapers in accordance with departmental guidelines
- Draft audit reports and review findings with IAD management and the client
- Develop knowledge in a critical subject matter area and/or knowledge of key business processes
- Ensure that issues or problems are addressed and communicated appropriately in a timely manner
- Communicate testing results to the project manager, process owner and management
- Draft observations and recommendations to resolve or prevent errors and enhance controls within the audited entity
- Perform special reviews and other related duties as assigned
- Provide timely status reports to the project manager and director
- Develop value-added relationships with process owners and business unit management
- Utilize data analytics in performing audit services
- 4+ years of experience, preferable in big 4 public or national accounting firm, or comparable business experience
- CISA or similar designation preferred
- Moderate out of town and local travel, estimated at 15-20% per year
- Ability to work independently and proactively to execute critical tasks, including participation in the planning, execution, administration, reporting and review of all phases of IT and integrated audits, business risk identification, audit program development and execution, audit observation discussion and development and interaction with key management associates