To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Clemente, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Electronics Technician III, (power distribution group technician)
PAE • San Clemente, CA
Posted 13 days ago
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldElectronics Technician III, (power distribution group technician)
PAE is actively seeking a SCA Electronics Technician Maintenance III, to provide support to the Southern California Offshore Range (SCORE) Contract located at San Clemente Island, CA. The technician will work on San Clemente Island assigned to the Power Distribution Group.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the operation, trouble shooting and repair of installed and mobile power generation equipment and systems.
- Assist in the planning and installation of minor low voltage electrical circuits.
- Assist in the maintenance of facility minor, low voltage electrical equipment, systems and components.
Assist in the troubleshooting and preventive maintenance on SCORE emergency generators and mobile generators.
Assist in the set-up and operation of SCORE emergency generators and mobile generators.
Assist in the installation of minor electrical circuitry in SCORE facilities and equipment.
Generate and handle hazardous waste.
Prepare and submit reports.
Operate a motor vehicle.
- Operate a forklift
- Three (3) years experience operating and maintaining digital and analog electronic equipment and/or electromechanical equipment.
- Three (3) years experience with printed circuit layouts, engineering drawings and sketches, electronic test equipment and the operation and repair of electronic and/or electromechanical equipment.
- Three (3) years working with low voltage electrical circuits or three (3) years experience working on mobile and fixed generators.
- Basic understanding of electrical troubleshooting techniques.
- Basic understanding of diesel generator troubleshooting techniques.
- Strong understanding of hand tools and power tools and their proper usage.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team member.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.