- This position’s responsibility is to monitor MPA PDC originated overage & shortage claims, coordinate and assist in managing supplier settlement, and assist in the financial resolution of claims. Create, analyze, and report monthly/bi-monthly or ad hoc summaries, set and enforce claim amount and recovery targets.
- The Claims Analyst will also ensure indirect invoices are processed in a timely manner. The analyst will ensure they keep accurate records for finance. Additionally, they will follow up with vendors if there are any issues related to invoice processing. Support other accessory operations department functions as requested.
- Coordinate settlement and financial recovery with local suppliers, MPA Finance, PDC’s and Ports.
- Coordinate, analyze, communicate, and negotiate claim resolution
- Review, trace, track, confirm, and report supplier resolution submitted through AMOS on a daily basis for accessories supplied by local sources and enforce claim resolution policy.
- Ensure all invoices are validated and accurate records are kept for finance. Follow 3 step validation process; confirm PO matches invoiced quantity, ensure price matches original PO, ensure invoice No is entered in AMOS
- Work closely with vendors to resolve any open issues. Process any debit/credit memos provided by claims team to ensure invoices are closed out for payment.
Overall Related Experience
- Must be a high school graduate
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business, or related field preferred or combination of education and related experience
- Three years of directly-related experience in claims resolution desired
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems/issues, recommend appropriate solutions, and follow-up to ensure positive results is required
PROBLEM SOLVING/DECISION MAKING
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft Excel required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Excellent organizational skills (Reports and Timelines)
- Flexibility and responsiveness to changing circumstances
- Experience with MS Word, PowerPoint, Access or other SQL preferred
- Review and render accept/reject judgement on claims.
- Local supplier dispute negotiations
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines. (May modify as needed) PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- This is a largely sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bending or standing on a stool as necessary. (May modify as needed)
Minimal travel within the continental United States may be requested but is not required. OTHER DUTIES
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Master Of Public Administration
Debits And Credits
Supplier Relationship Management
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 531972
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Advantage Resourcing is a member of a family of staffing companies owned by parent Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd., based in Tokyo Japan. Advantage Resourcing has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK and Sydney, Australia. The Advantage Resourcing service delivery model is “local market focus”, meaning that Advantage Resourcing learns client requirements for primary skill sets in every local market we serve.
View the full profile
Through our local market intelligence, we acquire resumes, screen and qualify candidates and prepare to deliver talent and solutions to our clients locally. Because of our vast global network, we also service clients who live and work in multiple geographies and countries as needed. It is not uncommon for Advantage Resourcing to manage human resource and staffing solutions for one client in multiple cities, states, and even countries. We are able to find the perfect candidate for a job one mile away, but we can respond to our clients needs whether they be 400 or 4,000 miles away while managing all of the international employment challenges, such as immigration and worker mobility issues, cultural anomalies, and currency conversions.