Quality Control Instrumentation Analyst
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Coordination of lab equipment installation process including procurement approvals.
- Coordination of activities relating to the qualification, calibration, and maintenance of laboratory equipment and related systems.
- Review qualification and validation documents as needed.
- Scheduling and coordinating qualification work performed by outside contractors (includes ensuring vendors are in compliance with site requirements prior to performing equipment related services).
- Ensure qualification activities are communicated to and scheduled with the affected QC functional area and that area management is informed.
- Review of vendor documentation in support of qualification.
- Initiate, track, and close work records in BMRAM equipment database as needed.
- Support change control activities impacting QC equipment; provide impact assessments when required.
- Perform investigations of equipment related deviations as needed.
- Participate in Lab Maintenance activities as needed.
- Complies with all pertinent regulatory agency requirements.
- Writes and revises Equipment related SOPs as necessary.
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivated, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
What we offer:
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Life Sciences, Engineering, or other science related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Rensselaer, New York are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services ® (PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients' site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client's quality systems and equipment.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.EurofinsUS.com .
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Laboratory Information Management Systems
Certified Global Meeting Planner
Good Manufacturing Practices
High Performance Liquid Chromatography