To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Manager (Application Delivery)
Enterprise Rent-A-Car • St. Louis, MO
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
The Information Technology (I.T.) division of Enterprise Holdings builds and implements powerful solutions that help to drive and support the global operations of our brands and businesses, including Alamo Rent A Car, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental. With 9,000 branch locations across the world and more than 97,000 employees, Enterprise Holdings and its affiliates own and operate almost 1.9 million cars and trucks.
Here, you will be part of a team that creates and delivers leading-edge technologies and expansive systems that impact every aspect of our growing businesses. We provide the resources to enable and develop our more than 2,000 innovative I.T. professionals in a variety of career paths. This is where it all starts. All systems GO!
What you will bring…You will thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, and for a company that still respects your need for work life balance. You will be comfortable managing multiple assignments and rely on your ability to prioritize your work confidently. You will take pride in delivering outstanding customer satisfaction. As the Manager of IT Contracts, you will report to the Senior Manager of IT Strategic Sourcing, Contracts and Supplier Diversity.
The Network Engineering team architects, designs and implements the infrastructure needed to support world-class business solutions across our global networks. We work on modern, enterprise-class routing, switching, load balancing and firewall platforms and collaborate with peer teams to quickly deliver innovative, high-quality solutions to our customers.
The Manager of Application Delivery, will lead a team of Network Engineers responsible for the architecture, design, and support of our critical application load-balancing infrastructure needed to support world-class business solutions across our global networks. The team will develop and refine customer requirements used in our next generation application delivery controllers and other related network technologies. You will be responsible for determining time and resources needed to complete assignments, prioritizing project work and task. You will coach and mentor team members to support professional and departmental goals.
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- 3+ years of previous IT leadership experience
- 5+ years of experience in IT
- 3+ years of experience in successfully managing, coaching and developing technical direct reports
- 3+ years of experience managing projects in a large scale computing and/or networking environment
- Ability to work independently, keeping track of a number of continuing problems, requests, and projects
- Superb communication skills as demonstrated by the ability to convey complex ideas in a manner easily understood and actionable
- Must have displayed leadership and team centric skills and a strong solution orientation
- Must demonstrate superb relationship management skills, specifically around managing conflict and resistance to change
- Must demonstrate flexibility and agility related to critical thinking and decision making
- Adept at improving outcomes through proactive coaching and development at all levels
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Past experience with network design and security in large enterprise environment
- Experience working with load balancers and traffic managers – F5 BigIP LTM and GTM
- Knowledge of heterogeneous network components along with knowledge of routing/switching/security
- Experience with internally and externally hosted DNS
- Experience with Python and Ansible
- Experience in network security a plus
- Demonstrated history of Analytical and Problem Solving skills focused on business risk and requirements
- Knowledge or experience with Agile and Scrum technics a plus