To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ames, IA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Financial Analyst, CFIB
Renewable Energy Group, Inc. • Ames, IA
Posted 27 days ago
This position will play an integral role in the analysis and evaluation of potential corporate finance and business development opportunities such as acquisitions, investments, financing transactions and joint venture transactions, as well as supporting general business activities within other departments across the company.
• Supporting mergers and acquisitions targeting and negotiations with detailed financial modeling
• Supporting business functional areas with financial analysis
• Supporting Business Development
Perform Due Diligence
• Perform detailed review on target companies
• Distribute target information to various business areas and obtain feedback
• Generate issues lists and summarize feedback
• Generate and coordinate initial and follow up diligence questions
Conduct Business Research
• Research target companies
• Research potential business partners
• Research industries
Develop Presentation Materials
• Develop materials for presentation to senior leadership and Board of Directors
• Prepare summary analysis for presentation
• Prepare financial analysis for presentation
Perform other duties as assigned
Education Required: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business-related; MBA preferred
Experience Required: 5 years relevant work experience; investment banking or transaction-related experience preferred
Advanced Excel skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Extensive math, accounting, and finance skills
Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
REG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.