Executive Assistant to the C Suite
A well respected, enterprising non-profit is looking for a hard-working and dedicated Executive Assistant for their COO and CEO. Someone who is an effective facilitator that will be able to handle a variety of assignments at one time with an equal sense of urgency. Candidates that succeed here are proactive, independent and self-assured professionals that possess a detailed work style and good interpersonal communication skills.
Compensation and Benefits
This organization offers their staff exceptional benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Staff members can participate in a retirement plan with a generous dollar for dollar, up to 6% match. A progressive paid leave plan allows you to earn more time off the longer you are employed and they provide paid time off for 15 designated holidays, including being closed Christmas Eve through New Year's Day. Up to 3 weeks of paid maternity/paternity leave if eligible, in addition to their PTO plan. The company also offers flexible work schedules and a friendly, supportive environment. This is a full-time, non-exempt position with an hourly rate of $20.00-$22.00 based on skills and experience.
Regular office hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. This position may require flexibility to work various hours and possibly weekends, depending on current program needs.
What will you be doing?
- You will have attention and time management of the COO or CEO to ensure executive time is spent on executive-level issues. Delegate tasks effectively and coordinate with the necessary individuals and teams to deliver projects on time with excellence. Direct staff, peers, and others on how to deliver on tasks for the COO/CEO and SLT with the required information and professionalism.
- You will maintain the COO's priorities within agency operations. Make sure time management and resource allocation within operations reflects the priority needs of the COO and Business.
- You will provide administrative support to COO as directed. Manage the systems of admin support and ensure they are effective, professional, and consistent.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent with 2 or more years of experience in an administrative role supporting senior level executive, or a combination of education and experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Must have reliable transportation, a current Texas driver's license, and evidence of auto liability insurance
- Experience working in UltiPro is a plus