If you are a Sr. Product Manager with Cyber Security experience and you are looking for a new role with a leader in advanced network detection and response, please read on!
- This is a Hybrid Role - Must have ability to be on-site 2 days/wk in one of our offices - Boston, MA/Dallas, TX/San Jose, CA
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Worldwide leader in network security solutions!
- We work with over 90% of Fortune 100 companies!
- Multiple industry awards!
- Competitive Compensation package!
- Flexible work arrangement!
What You Will Be Doing
- Work closely with leadership and cross-functional teams to develop/deliver innovative enterprise security solutions, provide sales support during deal development along with triage before/after fulfillment, and working with customers and security experts to develop/improve our security products
- Define long-term product strategy and vision for our security products, leveraging new technologies to deliver features to customers and always looking for continuous product enhancements with new ideas
- Drive customer experience design, product roadmaps, feature requirement definitions and prioritization by understanding constantly changing security market landscape, customer feedback and their pain points
- Helping shepherd new commercial offerings into production, including developing SKUs, Pricing, Market collaterals, competitor analysis and backend processes support
What You Need for this PositionAt Least 5 Years Of Experience With
- MUST HAVE - Product Management w/ Cyber Security, Cloud or Networking products
- Cloud Security Products - Threat Detection, NDR, XDR, etc.
- Product Launch & Lifecycle Management
- SOC Workflows
- SaaS Environment
- Developing go-to-market strategies w/ Sr-level counterparts
- Excellent communication skills and a technical background
- Bachelors or higher in technical/business fields
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary + Bonus/Equity
- 401k Company match
- Generous PTO/Paid holidays
- Flex spending accounts
So, if you are a Sr. Product Manager with Cyber Security or Networking experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Blake AndersenEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Product Manager - Cyber Security/Networking/Cloud
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : BA4-1717916 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Blake Andersen - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Security
- Computer Security
- Corporate Security