To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lexington, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ENGINEER I - SENIOR
The Judge Group • Lexington, MA
Posted 10 days ago
If interested, please share me your updated resume @ [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Role: Engineer I – Senior
Work Location: Lexington, Massachusetts USA
Duration: 6 Months
As a key member of CMSL (Commercial Manufacturing Support Laboratory) team, this individual will be responsible for providing technical and scientific leadership to support downstream processes of commercial productions. The position emphasizes hands-on, lab-based activities to design and execute studies to support process investigations/troubleshooting, process continuous improvement, tech transfer, and life-cycle management. This individual will lead or contribute as a key member of various cross-function teams, who interacts extensively with other groups and departments within Shire, including other PDTS groups, Manufacturing, PTS, QA, QC, Engineering and RA etc.
This individual will have a minimum of:
- A Ph.D. in Biochemistry/Protein Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related disciplines with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a biotechnology/pharmaceutical environment is required; or M.S. in Biochemistry or Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Proven record of technical leadership.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment with demonstrated capacity to juggle multiple tasks and demands.
The successful candidate must:
- Have excellent knowledge and experience with protein purification process development and GMP manufacturing support, including protein capture and recovery, chromatography purification, filtration, and UF/DF etc.
- Have experience in design-of-experiment (DoE) and the ability to analyze and interpret data collected.
- Demonstrate teamwork/collaboration and the ability to communicate appropriately and effectively
- Be customer focused, result oriented, science driven and embrace values
- Have the attitude to proactively learn new technologies and manage changes in purification process development and improvement
- Have experience in GMP working environments
- This person will have been involved in purification process development or manufacturing support, have technical leadership including the ability to influence, motivate, and drive technical rigor
Sujata Srivastav, Resource Executive, The Judge Group
151 S. Warner Rd, Suite 100, Wayne, PA 19087
( (610) 600-1028 | Toll-free (1800-339-8318 extn. 140
people powered business solutions