Desktop Support AnalystCompensation:
$18.21 to $21.09 hourly
You might be right for Robert Half Technology's new job opening, if you are a Desktop Support Technician with a flair for clearly breaking down and explaining convoluted technical information in a way that is easily understood by non-technical users. To thrive in this position, you will need to be a self-starter, with strong problem-solving skills and a passion for working in an innovative environment. This Desktop Support Analyst role is long-term temporary in nature and is based in the New London, Connecticut, area.
- Interact regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Organize hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Support records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Provide support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Administer computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Solve computer problems, and implement appropriate action/solutions
- Preserve, inspect, and mend computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- MS Windows 10 experience - Experience writing procedure manuals, user instructions, business correspondence, and general report writing - Desktop support or related experience
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Desktop Support Analyst.