We’re a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy align with our mission and vision. We're collaborative and commit to delivering excellent care. Our focus is on providing a unique and personalized experience for those we serve.
Performs personal care and other assigned duties to patients in their home under the guidance and supervision of the skilled nursing staff or therapy staff. Performs duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with our mission, values, and Mercy Service Standards.
This position is Full-Time.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- A combination of patient care experience and patient care training consisting of a minimum of 60 hours of classroom instruction plus a minimum of 16 hours of supervised practical training, in the competency areas specified in the Home Health Aide Competency Evaluation Check List.
- Valid driver’s license.
- You must be a CNA Certified in the state of Missouri.
- A minimum of one year of experience.
- Basic Life Support CPR certification through the American Heart Association.
- Experience in Home Care or Hospice, basic computer skills and working knowledge of Windows, Word and Outlook is preferred.
We’ll Support You at Work and at Home
Getting respect doesn’t come easy in healthcare. Modern Healthcare Magazine named us as a “top 100 places to work.” We go out of our way to help people feel welcomed. We offer day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds to benefit-eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
When applying please keep in mind...
You will be required to complete and Online Assessment which consists of 100 questions. You are only able to take the online assessment once so please give yourself plenty of time.
Home Health Aide
Certified Nursing Assistant