The Operation Specialist Agent reports directly to the Operation Support Lead and performs Import/Export cargo related duties including but not limited to the following:
Warehouse functions include; export cargo build-up, import/export cargo tracing, forklift operation, monitoring the utilization of dock offload/loading, warehouse cargo inventory assessment.
Office functions include; Prepare import/export flight documentation, accepts/distributes cargo in accordance with applicable air carrier and Department of Transportation regulations, establish and maintain customer relations in order to resolve customer issues.
Ramp functions include; ensuring the compliance of all ramp safety regulations, perform loading/un-loading of aircraft, perform visual FOD check and check of aircraft condition before and after loading, operating ramp equipment, coordinating/transporting of cargo between terminals and aircraft. Proactively monitor the work and effectiveness of staff for performance purposes.
- Address and adapt to on job situations that require immediate resolution and implement process.
- Minimum typing speed of 30 WMP and ability to learn PC skills and apply knowledge.
- Perform routine reports and correspondence on assignment provided. Improvement analysis reports to complete project assignments given by OST-Lead / Manager.
- Ability to lift 70 lbs and operate industrial related equipment as needed.
- Enforce company’s Standard Operating Procedures and policies
- Assure proper compliance with local and international laws and regulations
- Follow Dangerous Goods Requirements and Regulation
- Coordinate and communicate associated project assignment to achieve target tasks
- Perform hands on training to improve efficiency/effectiveness for all import/export cargo functions
High School diploma or GED preferred. Must have a valid driver’s license and Port Authority or Airport Authority (if applicable) permit to use ramp side service roads. Must be at least 18 years of age if position requires driving cargo handling equipment. Ability to work rotating shifts including weekends (i.e. Friday, Saturday and Sunday), holidays and days off. Ability to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language
Address Prospective Client
Create Sale Plan
Identifying New Prospects