To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seven Fields, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Beacon Health Options • Seven Fields, PA
Posted 15 days ago
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Account Manager to join our team at our office in Hermitage, PA! The Account Manager develops a strategic approach to the management of corporate accounts with input and guidance from more senior account services staff. The Account Manager will assume administrative responsibilities that include participation in corporate initiatives, coordination of activities in response to executive management requests or to enhance provision of services, and providing subject matter expertise to facilitate interdepartmental cooperation. Primary areas of accountability include business retention, new business development and demonstrated excellence in customer satisfaction. The Account Manager may be assigned primary responsibilities for small to medium sized business and or act as a support for major accounts.
- Effective implementation and relationship development with the inception of a new and existing accounts and business expansion.
- Effectively maintains relationships with key decision-makers (internally and externally).
- Effectively manages staff resources within the scope of the position.
- Ensures that customer’s contractual requirements and expectations are met or exceeded.
- Achieves client retention goals.
- Identifies and executes business expansion and membership and/or product growth opportunities.
- Ability to understand financial concepts (underwriting, EBITDA, cost-benefit analysis) in order to determine the most effective strategy for maintaining and expanding business relationship.
- Analyze impact of product options and utilization on pricing with appropriate personnel.
- Ability to understand and negotiate renewal pricing.
- Support organizational and departmental budget pricing.
- Monitoring and understanding of membership, rates and financial impact.
- Monitoring of performance standards and service level agreements in light of financial impact.
- Ability to function as project lead and/or participate on selected initiatives.
- Facilitate and/or participate in ongoing trainings.
- Commitment to enhancing knowledge of healthcare industry environment including awareness of business, economic and legislative/regulatory issues.
- Thorough knowledge of operational requirements necessary for meeting and/or exceeding customer’s expectations.
- Monitoring of operational effectiveness, interceding where necessary to achieve contractual obligations.
- Provides active team leadership in addressing and resolving customer issues and complaints.
- Identifies opportunities, develops and implements programs and solutions effectively utilizing organizational resources.
- Assures interface protocol and deliverables with operations is adhered to including but not limited to benefit development, eligibility, reporting, performance/service level agreements, appeals, networks and finance.
- Retention of current clients, revenue and margins.
- Identification of business opportunities and expansion of business relationships (new business, upsells, increasing membership, etc.).
- Meet or exceed Account Management, Client, and Member Satisfaction Survey targets.
- Analyze and produce comprehensive client reports and executive summaries. Identification of trends and provide presentations to customers in a comprehensive and consultative manner.
- Meet or exceed client contractual performance standards/guarantees
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned and required.
Education: The position requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (healthcare administration, behavioral sciences, business) and preferably five years managed behavioral healthcare or related experience. A Master’s degree in a healthcare field is desired but not required.
Licensure: Clinical licensure may be needed depending upon client contractual requirements
Relevant Work Experience: Preferably, five years managed behavioral healthcare or related experience. A Master’s degree in a healthcare field is desired but not required. A working knowledge of account management, customer relations and business management are essential. The candidate must have a strong customer service orientation, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and experience using management information systems. Knowledge and experience related to clinical services will be beneficial. Travel required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Group presentation and public speaking skills
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
Click below on “Apply for this Position” to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled