Immediate need for a talented Technical Support Advisor
with experience in the Insurance Industry
This is a 05+ Months Contract
opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Bloomfield, CT.
Please review the job description below. Job ID: 19-30934Key Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Foundational knowledge and through understanding of concepts for developing in an object oriented language
- Comprehensive knowledge leveraging reference libraries in MS Office IDE
- Advanced skills coding business rules and ETL workflows using VBA in MS Excel and MS Access
- Advanced skills querying and parsing relational datasets using ODBC and file links
- Ability to quickly identify code inefficiencies in VBA and improve code to reduce runtime
- Intermediate skills analyzing data, identifying inaccuracies and correct them using update queries and code
- Ability to debug VBA code using MS Office IDE interface
- Ability to translate algorithms and summarize code execution into documentation using business terminology
- Ability to quickly comprehend business requirements and turn them into solutions using MS Excel, MS Access and MS Office IDE
- Ability to identify gaps in business requirements and work with business partners to complete requirements.
Our client is a leading Insurance Industry
and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.
Nice (Unix Utility)
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 19-30934
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
We're here to help you cut costs, focus on your core business, and nimbly respond to growth opportunities. You can rely on our knowledge and insights about the industry-specific challenges you face. Insights developed since our founding in 1996, through countless hours of client services provided by our stellar consultant team.
View the full profile
Working with us, you would join a roster of clients and partners that includes leaders within several key industries, including telecommunications, logistics, insurance, software development, hospitality, financial services, and healthcare. All benefiting from our lifecycle IT solutions, delivered through processes which are at par with CMMI Level 3. These include development, migration, testing, support, and maintenance; as well as superior IT staff augmentation service..