To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orange, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Amerigas • Orange, MA
Posted 2 months ago
When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG! Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation’s premiere propane company, serving over 2 million residential, commercial, industrial and motor fuel propane customers. Together, our 8,500 dedicated professionals will deliver 1.5 billion gallons of propane from 1,400 distribution points across the United States.
At AmeriGas our employees are the keys to our success and we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, in addition to excellent starting pay:
- Exceptional medical, dental and prescription benefits
- 401(k) Company match
- Ability to manage your own schedule
- Generous bonus potential
- Generous paid time off (including holidays)
- Company laptop and cell phone
- Annual performance reviews and salary increases
- Propane discounts
- Career advancement
- Tuition reimbursement
The Operations Manager supervises the day-to-day activities and performance of district staff. Under direction of the District Manager, the Operations Manager ensures that employees are assigned to perform work in keeping with their position as required. The Operations Manager has the authority to hire and fire district staff provided that he/she follows guidelines for situations requiring the review of the AD, DM and Region HR Manager where appropriate. The Operations Manager trains the district’s employees or schedules training performed by others for district employees. The Operations Manager is also a part of each district employee’s performance appraisals and engages in employee discipline.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to lead and motivate a team to achieve business goals
- Ability to create and successfully execute business plans
- Ability to write, read, analyze, and interpret general business, financial and technical information
- Demonstrate leadership, communication, coaching and development skills
Education & Experience Required:
• High school diploma required, college degree preferred
• Two or more years’ experience in a supervisory role; propane industry preferred
• Computer skills and Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check. AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.