To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Allen Park, MI 48101
- Antonio Aguirre
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TEKsystems, Inc • Allen Park, MI
Posted 3 days ago
THIS IS NOT A CORP TO CORP POSITION
9 MONTH CONTRACT POSITION
Top Three Skills:1.) C++
2.) Visual Studio
Job Description: Responsibility
* To develop software application HMI code in accordance with designs agreed with the customer - Key Skills: Software Design Methods and Implementation; Cross-Team / Customer Interaction; Java Patterns
* To develop unit and integration test software to support the quality metrics required of the project - Key Skills: Software Test and Code Coverage Metrics
* To develop software documentation in accordance with standards and format defined by the customer - Key Skills: Software Documentation Methods
* To develop scripts and other software to support automatic build and test - Key Skills: Integration Test Methods
* To work in an agile methodology requiring the following: - Key Skills: Cross-Team / Customer Interaction; Agile Methods;
1. Attendance and Contribution to Daily Stand-ups led by the customer
2. Attendance and Contribution to Sprint Review Meetings
3. Attendance and Contribution to Sprint Planning Meetings
* To work closely in association with team members from other suppliers on the software development, in particular, integration of HMI components with other core framework components - Key Skills: Cross-Team / Customer Interaction;
* To work closely in association with other team members based off site supplying input to the project. - Key Skills: Cross-Team / Customer Interaction / Global working
Additional Information: The role requires the successful candidate to become part of a small team delivering a java and web-based user interface as part of a wider diagnostic application to a leading Vehicle OEM. The role involves dealing directly with the customer and working closely with other members of the development team, other suppliers and representatives of the customer. The development is being delivered using an Agile methodology with customer product owners.
Work Environment: Work environment is a high-walled cube environment. Employees are expected to be very interactive within their teams. Normal working hours are 8a - 5p.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.