Steward / Dietary Aide – CVI Hartsfield Village (Community Healthcare System)
Steward, Full Time, Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing
Let’s look at your resume together:
Do you have Excellent Customer Service, a positive Teamwork Attitude, and great Communication Skills?
Are you familiar with Kitchen Safety and Sanitation practices, proper food handling, and basic food prep?
Yes? Perfect! – Let’s keep going!
Are these words that coworkers use to describe you: Dedicated, Professional, and Always Follows-through?
Yes? Let’s just check one more thing!
Do you work well in a positive and motivated team environment? Do you want to work with Seniors and their families?
You do? Great!
It’s time to apply and join our team, because this is the place for you!!!
We are currently seeking candidates for Steward / Dietary positions in our 4-Star rated Rehabilitation and Nursing center where you can utilize your Food Service experience and Customer Service skills as you grow your career – Yes, you can grow your career here at Hartsfield Village! We offer a substantial benefits package that includes:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription plan options (Low Deductibles, Low Co-Pays)
- A positive work environment that recognizes Achievement and Teamwork
- Opportunities to learn and grown, including Tuition Reimbursement
- Retirement Plan w/ Employer Match
- Employee Wellness Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- And more!
General Areas of Responsibility:
- Operates dishwashing machine in order to properly wash and sanitize dishes and silverware, and cookware
- Delivers meals and snacks, etc., as instructed. Deliver food carts, trays to designated areas. Serve food and drinks as instructed
- Assists with basic food prep and also maintains temperature logs
- Stocks food and supplies after delivery by following established rotation policies
- Submits work orders for kitchen repairs as appropriate and necessary
- Understands and adheres to Safety and Sanitation standards and practices, including all Infection Control procedures
- Sweeping & mopping floors in the kitchen, dish room, dining rooms, and other work areas as necessary or instructed by supervisor
Qualifications and Experience:
- Food Service experience preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated compassion for Seniors and their families.
- Must be able to regularly stand, walk, climb, balance, kneel, and crouch.
- Must be able to lift/move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English to communicate with staff, residents, and families.
Who We Are:
Hartsfield Village is a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) that celebrates the full continuum of life and promotes successful aging. Our Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing building is rated 4-Stars by CMS and has a total of 112 beds. Our Customer Service Excellence, Advanced Rehabilitation Techniques, and Highly Skilled Clinical Professionals are the reason that Hartsfield Village Rehabilitation Center is a leader in Eldercare. We believe the most effective way to provide optimal care is to maintain high medical integrity, build a team spirit among staff, and provide friendly and beautiful surroundings for our patients and their visitors – Join the Team that combines caring, compassion, and personal connection!