• Support mission critical applications by directing hardware/software patching, trouble shootingand remediating issues, optimizing system performance, and conducting capacity planning.
• Create dashboards, reports, and analysis to monitor and maintain application operability.
• Automate maintenance and test processes to enhance reliability.
• Oversee and consult with application teams on testing of code changes for all supported
• Oversee and consult with application teams on implementation of new applications and
deployments of supported applications to production.
• Mentor other members of the team and application developers.
• Prepare and maintain support documentation of supported systems for team and ancillary
• Provide root cause analysis, technical answers, advice and counsel to application teams and
leadership as required.
• Apply code changes including upgrades to production for all supported applications.
• Act as a first responder for all application issues and responsible for escalating to other
Information Technology teams as necessary to remediate application issues.
• Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
• Bachelor's Degree And with minimum three (3) years work-related experience Or
• Bachelor's Degree Preferably in Computer Science, Math/Science, or Engineering
Required Work Experience
• Experience designing, developing, implementing and operating technologies in IT Infrastructure
Administration or IT development on at least on system in production environment. Required
• Demonstrated working knowledge of at least one first class programming language (I.e. C++,
JAVA, C#) OR experience in IT Infrastructure Administration (i.e. server or platform support, DBA,
• Demonstrate a willingness and ability to learn innovative technologies. Required
• Proven experience troubleshooting complex system issues and outages. Required
• Proven experience conducting root cause analysis. Req
Skills & Ability
• Possesses flexibility to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated analytical skills
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, etc.
Licenses & Certifications
• Driver's License Required
• Other: Current certification in IT (infrastructure or development related) preferred (i.e.
Microsoft Certifiied Solutions Developer (MCSD), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), Cisco
Certified Network Associate (CCNA)) Preferred
• Must sit or stand to use a keyboard, mouse, and computer for entire shift
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Server (Computer Science)
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
Cisco Certified Network Associate