Underwriter III– AmTrust E&S Insurance Services. This underwriting position is designed for an individual with a minimum of seven (7) plus years of E&S (excess & surplus lines experience) writing medium to high hazard general liability insurance. Knowledge of ISO coverage forms. Individual account underwriting is required for hazard analysis, rating, pricing, and form selection.
- CPCU or CIC designation preferred, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Lawyers Professional Liability and Miscellaneous Professional Liability experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience with and expert technical knowledge of commercial casualty insurance coverage and risk selection, methods and pricing.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and analyze data and make an informed, calculated risk decision
- Ability to make sound contributions to tactical and strategic planning
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time within the assigned territory and to the Home Office as required
What We Offer
AmTrust Financial Services offers a competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses & children, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, Paid Time Off.
AmTrust strives to create a diverse and inclusive culture where thoughts and ideas of all employees are appreciated and respected. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, culture, religion or disabilities.
AmTrust values excellence and recognizes that by embracing the diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives of its workforce, it will sustain a competitive advantage and remain an employer of choice. Diversity is a business imperative, enabling us to attract, retain and develop the best talent available. We see diversity as more than just policies and practices. It is an integral part of who we are as a company, how we operate and how we see our future.