Part-time photography/sales position with guaranteed pay and potential to earn commission up to $19/hour!
Is photography your passion? Are you interested in finding a career rather than just an hourly job? Do you take pride in your work and are dedicated to providing exemplary service? We would love to have you join our family! As a Mom365 photographer, you interact with moms, families and our hospital partners to celebrate baby's first moments by creating beautiful newborn photography.
"A Day in the Life"
- Fully Paid Training
- Camera Equipment Provided
- Flexible Hours
- Opportunities for Advancement
- On-Going Mentoring and Development
- Referral Program
- Benefit Programs
What makes a great photographer?
- Photograph beautiful newborn babies with a smile.
- Create a happy, warm, welcoming experience for families.
- Team players only - Teams WIN!
- Capture memories that will last a lifetime.
- Help parents find a portrait package that meets their needs and wants.
- Interact with families and hospital staff with warmth and professionalism.
The Rest of the Story
- Being a Nice Human
- Patient and Friendly
- Comfortable Handling Newborns
- Great Conversational Skills
- Passion for Photography
- Team-Oriented, Adaptable, Dependable, and Strong Work Ethic
- Sales Experience Preferred
This position requires successful completion of:
- Bi-Lingual, Spanish Speaking Preferred
- Reliable transportation to and from the workplace
- 18 years of age or older
- Able to work weekends and holidays (when required)
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Basic computer skills
- May require a high school diploma or GED depending upon work location
- Pre-employment background and driving history check
- Drug and Health Screening
- Current COVID Vaccine Status, or willing to get COVID Vaccinated
This position description should not be construed as an employment contract of any type.
Mom365 reserves all rights of employment-at-will.
- Hardworking And Dedicated