To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lake Andes, SD 57356
- Tealwood Care Centers
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Tealwood Care Centers, Inc • Lake Andes, SD
Posted 1 month ago
Lake Andes is looking for an experienced Charge Nurse to add to their incredible team!
The Charge Nurse is responsible and accountable for monitoring nursing and unit operations and providing direct nursing care. The Charge Nurse organizes, directs and performs those duties necessary to ensure delivery of the highest quality of care to the residents. The Charge Nurse promotes and demonstrates excellence in customer service in all aspects of their performance.
- Current nursing licensure in the State of SD.
- Experience in long term care preferred.
- Skills in planning, organizing, directing, communicating, motivating and problem solving.
- Knowledge of State and Federal regulations as they apply to long term care.
- Good communication skills (oral and written) and ability to foster good interdepartmental relationships.
- Ability and willingness to assume responsibility and work as a member of the team to ensure quality resident care.
- Ability to relate positively with residents, families, facility staff, and other interested parties.
- Good leadership skills.
- Current CPR certification.
Thank you for applying to Lake Andes!
Applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, religion, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, and status with regard to public assistance, military/veterans status or any other protected classes as defined by law.