To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
7840 East Broadway Boulevard
Tucson, AZ 85710
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Circle K • Tucson, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
Circle K is a great place to work! Here is why:
We know that you can work anywhere. However, working at Circle K is the start of something great! While you make it easy for our customers, we focus on you and your development! Our people make us who we are. We want to see you grow, so we put growing together at the forefront of everything we do. It is our duty to provide you with the tools and resources that you need to succeed. Joining Circle K means joining a team that is devoted to you!
- Communicates courteously and professionally in both verbal and written correspondence with the client group, which includes all potential candidates, CSRs, MITs, SMs, MMs, HRMs, RODs and Training Team.
- Partnering with Hiring Managers and prospective candidates for business processes related to hiring. Including but not limited to: Determining staffing needs, providing insight and training related to the application process, post-interview follow up.
- Screen resumes for potential candidates. Perform phone and in-person interviews with candidates for referral to Hiring Managers, coordinate interviews between candidates and Hiring Managers.
- Assisting Hiring Managers with reference and background checks on employment candidates
- Making recommendations to company Hiring Managers.
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to achieve staffing goals.
- Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process.
- Complies with federal, state and local requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforces compliance requirements and advises management on needed action.
- Attends job fairs and establishes relationships with local employment agencies to support the hiring needs of the client group.
- Serves as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations
- Visits stores and conducts meetings with new store employees and Managers in Training (MIT) to further their development.
- Maximizes diversity by identifying issues; prepares Manager-in-Training candidates prior to the interviewing process.
- Partners with the Training Team to facilitate, develop and update OLTP training classes to the management, store and non-store groups.
- Completing timely reports related to employment activity, turnover, training, and any other areas deemed necessary by management.
- Conducting exit interviews on terminating employees, in efforts to determine improvement areas in the operations field. Advise management on processes for turnover reduction.
- Ability to present professional, consistent and quality driven classroom training to all employees.
- Exhibits flexibility in accepting direction with regards to processes or presentations.
- Willing and able to multi-task and take on new projects at the direction of the HR Director.
- Assists the Training Team in rollouts of any new projects and/or systems.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing all additional assignments as needed.
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company’s Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility: