To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lake Mary, FL 32746
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Nesco Resource • Lake Mary, FL
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position Title: Technical Recruiter - Supporting our ENGINEERING Vertical
Job Location: Lake Mary, Florida
Reports To: Recruiting Manager / Director Strategic Engagements
Our Strategic Recruitment Center in Lake Mary, Florida is looking to recruit, train, and develop Top Sourcing and Recruiting Professionals that will 'Matching Talent with Opportunity ' across the United States! We are looking for Career oriented individuals that are highly motivated and driven to succeed in a highly competitive environment, and which will directly support our National Contingent Workforce Programs!
Our flexible staffing solutions include contract, contract-to-hire, and direct placement services. We employ specialized recruiters focused in the Administrative/Professional, Industrial & Technical, Engineering, and Information Technology skill sets and verticals. We work with large National programs across the United States, recruiting and staffing for large Fortune 500 companies in the following industries:
Aerospace/Aviation, Automotive, Controls & Automation, Energy/Power Generation, Oil & Gas, Healthcare Diagnostics, Biomedical, Pharmaceutical, Supply Chain, and Information Technology.
The Technical Recruiter will be responsible for managing their own desk, while working within a highly technical team to service the national programs that we manage. This position will involve attending daily divisional meetings, collaborating with Account Managers for daily fulfillment, sourcing, screening, qualifying, submitting, and eventually placing prospective candidates on assignment at our client locations across the country!
Daily Duties Include:
- Working job openings across multiple clients, industries, and locations
- Analyzing job requirements and interpret job requirements/needs
- Heavy inbound and outbound calling.
- Utilizing Internet Search, Job Boards, ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems), and VMS (Vendor Management System) related tools.
- Excellent Interpersonal communication with candidates, clients, and hiring managers
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Coordinating and scheduling interviews, job offers, and HR related functions as it pertains to new hires
- Bachelor's Degree (Business Management, Technical, Communications, Marketing, Sales)
- Keen Interest in Technical Matters (Engineering, IT, Technology)
- 0-3 years of experience
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Proficient with Internet Search and Navigation
- Strong Communication Skills (Phone, Email, Writing)
- Sales Oriented / Self Motivated
- Effectively work in a team dynamic
- Positive mental attitude
Nesco Resource is an Equal Employment Opportunity and advancement opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, creed, sex, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran's status, or other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.
Able to operate various pieces of office equipment including but not limited to computer, keyboard, mouse, calculator, copier and phones as required by position
Must have excellent problem solving, organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills
Able to sit at a desk or stand for extended periods of time
FLSA Status Exempt
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this classification. It may not contain the complete comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.