Business Intelligence Analyst
We are currently seeking an Analyst to be based in Nashville, TN. About JLL We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. We’re a Fortune 500 company.
We work across 80 countries, in 280 different offices, with a team of over 77,000 individuals. And we look after a property portfolio of over 4bn square feet, all on behalf of our clients. If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives.
You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
What this job involves:
Lead the Industry. At JLL we are committed to becoming a data and analytics industry leader with a focus on real estate. Our BI Analyst works closely with our Account Manager to develop and deliver data-driven portfolio management solutions to our clients and internal stakeholders. These will include insightful reports, dashboards, and other BI products leveraging simple and complex datasets.
A successful candidate will be able to clearly communicate with our clients, understanding their challenges, and work with a team to develop a solution using creativity, technical skills, industry knowledge, and above all a passion for results.
- Communicate the value, market, and sell our BI services and capabilities internally in JLL and directly to clients.
- Design and promote creative data visualizations to derive actionable intelligence.
- This position is responsible for Systems Administration of a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), Key Performance Indicator (KPI) tracking, account performance tracking for both internal and external performance goals, reporting and communications.
- Strong communication skills and comfort with senior management and clients
- Interest in growing technical and analytics skills through training and project experiences
- Ability to digest data and communicate results. Solid understanding or interest in database concepts, data warehousing, and business intelligence tools
- Sets high personal standards and is goal oriented. Personal integrity and capable of upholding company’s values. Good organizational and time management skills. Qualifications: Highly proficient with Microsoft
- Experience with database applications is a plus
- Experience with business intelligence and reporting tools is a plus (PowerPivot, Tableau, Reporting Services)
- Bachelor’s degree or 2 – 4 years’ relevant work experience, real estate background a plus
What you can expect from us. You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things. Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package. Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences.
Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
This position is responsible for Systems Administration of a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), Key Performance Indicator (KPI) tracking, account performance tracking for both internal and external performance goals, reporting and communications. General duties include CMMS configuration and management, CMMS system/data integrity with auditing, shaping and deploying management mentality this Six Sigma based with a focus on leveraging JLL best practices which results in successful execution of the account’s business plan.
- The designated Corrigo Systems Administrator is responsible for overall integrity of the Corrigo system and assuming responsibility for supporting the account team, overseeing proper system use and configuration to meet internal and client objectives
- Manage the JLL Corrigo work order process and systems and associated data platform, as it specifically relates to performance management/reporting and maximizing Corrigo capability
- Manage operations to mitigate operational risk
- Serve as the single point of contact to the account team for all CMMS systems related questions, support issues, and requirements
- Responsible for production of monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc account reporting. Reports include work order activity, scheduled maintenance, service level compliance, labor reporting, project reporting, incident reporting and training
- Responsible for system and user process documention; developing new documentation as required and updates to existing documentation
- Explore options to satisfy new business needs within the capabilities of existing systems; configure, document and deploy solutions
- Provide new user training, advanced user training and new feature training to the account and client staff as required
- Configuration of system notification messages, print formats and other inbound/outbound communication mechanisms.
- Works within One View portal to design efficient/effective KPI tracking and reporting tools.
- Collaborates with Clients and JLL Account Leadership team to design and implement reporting tools, e.g. KPI, SLAs, monthly quarterly and/or annual reports, etc. used to track JLL’s performance
- Analyzes year-to-date metric variances; recommend and implement changes aimed at improving financial results
- Primary point of contact for coordinating client performance measurements and communications
- Manages the tools and process to enable efficient, effective client communications
- Develops internal account communications strategies and tools and assist in implementation of these, e.g. town halls, etc.
- Helps shape the account team’s Six Sigma or process management approach; consult on process improvement projects as needed
- Undergraduate degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing CMMS/ work order applications, Performance Management, Data and Analytics
- Demonstrated process orientation and data driven skill sets (willing to obtain Six Sigma green belt certification)
- Process Management experience or demonstrated skills (willing to obtain Six Sigma green belt certification)
- Above-average aptitude for technology and systems, highly proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Superior customer service skills and orientation
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times under stressful situations
- Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints
- Ability to multitask,work without direct supervision, takes initiative, resourceful, and have flexibility to operate independently in a fast-paced, unstructured environment
- Strong organizational skills and collaborative style needed
- Felony background check and drug test required
Note: The position reports to the Account Director.
Equal Employment Opportunity
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see URL blocked - click to apply or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Process Management (Business)
Business Intelligence Tools
Tableau (Busines Intelligence Software)