Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Business Analyst to work in Fidelity’s Covington, KY location (Smithfield, RI and Boston, MA are also options).
Our tribe is seeking a results-oriented, client-obsessed squad member who thrives when working with teams to deliver outstanding products and services to support new customer acquisition among investors. You are a motivated individual who possesses an ability to work with a team and independently to deliver against multiple objectives, influence, and contribute to a positive, can-do team dynamic. This Client Solutions Business Chapter role will be at the Grade 5 or 6 level depending on experience.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
You are an upbeat, results-oriented teammate who is client obsessed and loves working collaboratively to craft and deliver outstanding client experiences on high visibility projects for senior Fidelity leaders!
• Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 5 years professional experience
• Product Management experience preferred, MBA is a plus
• Experience working in small organizations where team members wear multiple hats to deliver results (start up or agency preferred)
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where each member of the team feels accountable for delivering with quality on tight deadlines
• Familiarity with native mobile app design and development, mobile games, or social media companies preferred
• Familiarity with credit/debit cards, savings, CMA, rewards programs at Fidelity or elsewhere is preferred
• Behavioral science or cognitive science background applied to bringing products to market in financial services or other industries
• Familiarity with Agile processes & tools, including strong story-writing skills
• Dedication to cross-functional collaboration in a dynamic, agile environment while exhibiting a passion for innovation through a customer-first, ‘test and learn’ approach
• Embrace working within a team that has diverse skill sets, including working directly with Engineering, Marketing, Finance, Legal, and other business partners
• Ability to think beyond traditional financial services to drive outstanding experiences for our clients
• Ability to build credibility and trust with diverse partners, including regularly interacting with Fidelity executives
As a squad member, you’ll use your skillset to own the outcome, embrace pace over perfection, deliver value and drive business results by:
• Drawing upon a strong digital product background and understanding of emerging digital trends, social media and fin-techs
• Synthesizing complex data from multiple, disparate sources in order to present analysis and relevant insights that translate to the creation of epics and stories
• Staying close to the customer, understanding their needs, and developing digital experiences informed by these learnings
• Exercising strong program management, analysis, and process improvement skills, having led workstreams with multiple internal and out-of-tribe dependencies
• Exhibiting strong collaboration, communication, organization, and presentation abilities
• Leading bodies of work that evolve solution hypotheses to learning agendas, testing methodologies, and product launches
• Keen sense for how to overcome barriers to progress, flag blockers to key decision makers when appropriate, and bring solutions instead of problems to others on the team
• Understands when “good enough” is good enough, and when to push back and challenge assumptions
• Working across Fidelity PI and/or across other Fidelity business divisions
• Applying knowledge of the competitor landscape and multi-channel engagement best practices
• Applying knowledge of UX, technology, end-to-end testing and test and learn methodology
• Utilizing strong skills in JIRA, Mural, PowerPoint, and Excel
You’ll identify client needs and wants by:
• Prioritizing squad work in partnership with Squad Leader & Scrum Master to deliver customer value based on an understanding of business and client needs
• Partnering with teammates on ideation, development, and execution of new strategies that quantify and communicate the value that Fidelity delivers
• Creating testing strategies that offer innovative solutions that outpace the competition
• Helping to conduct key customer research and analysis that informs backlog prioritization
• Developing client and service associate journey maps and design prototypes
You’ll implement and measure solutions by:
• Participating in and leading product readiness and rollout activities for delivering the application to Fidelity prospects and customers
• Performing business acceptance testing focused on the overall client experience
• Implementing, measuring, and utilizing metrics & data to aid in identifying improvement opportunities
• Developing key squad level critical metrics that measure the effectiveness of solution hypotheses
COVID work policy
Safety is our top priority. Once we can be together in person with fewer safety measures, this role will follow our dynamic working approach. You’ll be spending some of your time onsite depending on the nature and needs of your role.
Dynamic working – post pandemic
Our aim is to combine the best of working offsite with coming together in person. For most teams this means a consistent balance of working from home and office that supports the needs of your role, experience level, and working style.
Your success and growth is important to us, so you’ll want to enjoy the benefits of coming together in person – face to face learning and training, quality time with your manager and teammates, building your career network, making friends, and taking full advantage of cultural and social experiences Fidelity provides for you.
At Fidelity, you can find it all here. We reward ambitious, passionate individuals with a work environment that fosters diversity, teamwork and collaboration as well as encourages innovative ideas and fresh thinking. We recognize the value that employees’ individual differences can contribute to the bright and strong future of our company.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skillset and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource.
For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.
Fidelity TalentSource is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s supportive and collaborative culture while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. Apply today at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Systems Analyst.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, please contact our HR team at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Systems Analyst .
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money. For information about working at Fidelity, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Systems Analyst.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
- Agile Software Development
- Scrum (Software Development)
- Best Practices