$18.00 to $20.00 hourly
We are seeking a self-driven and organized accounting professional who thrives under tight deadlines with minimal supervision. If qualified, apply today via Robert Half Finance and Accounting for this full-time job. This Bookkeeper role will be located in the Albany, New York area and will be a PART TIME position. In this Bookkeeper role, you will handle reconciliation, accounts receivable, and accounts payable. Also, the Bookkeeper will handle coding, light journal entries or general ledger reconciliation and perform data entry, cash applications, and full cycle A/P. Apply for this role today!
What you get to do every day
- Handle monthly accounting close
- Experience with Accounts Receivable
- Produce cash flow projections, as needed
- Keep a check on Accounts Payable
- Produce monthly reconciliations, financial statements and all supporting documents
- Keep general ledger updated
- Supplementary assignments when necessary
- Capable in credit card management and reconciliation
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Strong analytical skills with ability to implement solutions and vendor management experience with good organizational skills
- Must have experience with QuickBooks
- High attention to detail
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Crucial accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper preferred
- Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Outstanding analytical, quantitative and social skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.